What are you doing on LinkedIn to gain credibility?
Credibility is earned and does not happen overnight!
Credibility is even a higher bar to attain than success!
What can you do to become more credible?
1. Write and share what you know
2. Hang out with the right people-establish relationships and work together
3. Build trust, earn trust and get trust
4. Be confident in your capabilities so people know you can be counted on
5. Show up consistently, positively, and authentically
6. Stop comparing yourself to others and learn to be yourself
7. Provide social proof: references, testimonials, kudos from other thought leaders, examples and links of work completed, guest blogs/podcasts
8. Get to know people and take the focus off of you
9. Don't underestimate the power of your community and relationships
"Knowledge is great. Competence is great. But the combination of both encourages people to trust you and increases your powers of enchantment."